Instapilot Review – Instagram Automation
What Is The Product?
In this Instapilot Review I’m going to walk through the features of the software and how you can use this to grow multiple Instagram accounts quickly. Instapilot is a cloud based software that allows you to automate the growth of your Instagram accounts on auto-pilot.
Overall this is an awesome software tool that is going to allow you to manage your Instagram accounts with ease. I spent some time going through all of the features and I’ve put together a comprehensive list of everything that the software can do.
Be sure to also watch my in-depth review video below where I walk through the whole software and how you can utilize it for promoting Amazon Affiliate offers.
Some of the features include:
- Post stories directly to Instagram
- YouTube video curation to post from YouTube to Instagram
- Targeted search features for posts, tags, and users
- Find and share trending viral content
- Manage followers by sending them direct messages, unfollowing them and more
- Find followers who you can follow back
- Integrated photo gallery – Upload your images and use them for your content seemlessly
- Auto posting this is where the software is really getting good. You can schedule posts in advance with all kinds of filtering options such as re-posting at specific intervals.
- Auto follow and auto like functionality (pro only) you can start automatically engaging with users to grow your account really fast
- Integrations with Facebook and Twitter apps for additional posting capabilities
- You can even integrate a YouZign account for adding your custom images and social media graphics designed with YouZign
- Training videos explaining how to use all of the features
Check out my video review and walk through of the software here:
What I Like About Instapilot
I’ve always struggled with the idea of purely using a social media platform that is designed for your cell phone. Instagram is one of the platforms I have not utilized as much as other platforms but I realize it’s quickly becoming one of the most popular platforms moving into 2017.
I really like that with Instapilot I can easily pay a single one time fee and get access to start searching around the platform, adding posts and interacting with users with ease. I don’t need to use my phone to use Instagram and I can do all of the same things I’d need and much more using Instapilot.
The best part is the automation, you can start auto following people and liking other users content without you needing to be there. You could also schedule a whole series of posts and set this up to post for weeks on end without you needing to do anything.
I’d highly recommend training a virtual assistant to manage your Instagram and train them on using the software to really speed up your results.
What I Didn’t Like About Instapilot
I found overall the software loads very quickly and all of the functionality works, the training was easy to go through and there wasn’t much that I didn’t like about this software. I’d say if anything I wish they would have included the auto like and auto follow features at a lower price point.
I can’t really complain about this too much though because there are likely other software tools out there that would charge monthly to to add this functionality, so at $77 one time for this upgrade you could easily might your money back promoting the right affiliate offers.
Instapilot is a cloud based software that allows you to automate the growth of your Instagram accounts on auto-pilot.
Overall this is an awesome software tool that is going to allow you to manage your Instagram accounts with ease.
Instapilot Bonus – My Pinterest Marketing Course
If you decide to pickup Instapilot through me I’m going to throw in a copy of my Pinterest marketing course. This is the perfect course for those who wish to build up an Amazon affiliate business and send tons of traffic to your offers with Pinterest and Instapilot combined.